AU P\'TIT BONHEUR

AU P\'TIT BONHEUR

(best 15) Desert Stormfront v 1.0 where download for 10.11.5

0 appréciations
Hors-ligne

Description:
Strategy and War / Games / Desert Stormfront / Noble Master Games / 62771 KB

Desert Stormfront 1.0

Desert Stormfront is a Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game situated in the Middle East. You play on hot desert landscapes for power and oil. Units at your disposal include Humvees, Tanks, Artillery, Mechanics, Helicopters, Planes, Ships and Submarines amongst others. Desert Stormfront supports multiplayer games over LAN and internet including co-op multiplayer.
The game features 30 pre-defined campaign missions where you take command of the Western coalition and fight battles in the Middle East for control of major cities, oil fields and military structures. Nations in play are the USA, England, France, Italy, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Afghanistan plus a rebel faction.
Desert Stormfront contains a random map generator in addition to the 30 campaign missions. Scenarios include eliminating enemy forces, capturing the flag, defending against incoming troops, convoy missions, sea and air battles as well as tank fights. The game keeps track of high scores and playing statistics.
The LITE version of the games includes 4 campaign mission to allow you to evaluate the game. There is no time limit and the game does not contain any spyware, malware or third party software of such kind.

Version Mojave vflI1.ver.1.2.Desert.Stormfront.zip {59632 kb}

New! version phrat-vers-3.0-desert-stormfront.app {69048 kb}

Recomended! version ver._1.4_Desert_Stormfront_xabsLW.dmg {66537 kb}

for 10.14 1.1_DESERT_STORMFRONT_NZL.APP {60260 kb}

Noble Master Games
Site: http://www.operationstormfront.com/

Key list
T705M3-AWQVBE-PLIKDS-O5MA4X
739T6R-QEEMRF-NC5GJH-9M1FUW
QUST6T-TRMZEW-306DAL-6ZLG1Y
CJ5SLX-N4ZWOQ-QV37TI-8F1VJX
HM6ZXP-PTF38G-BC8J2J-2JS513

Featured MacBook Air __SYF.DMG

Updated iMac Pro SMkj3x-ver-3.3.4-X3-Terran-Conflict.dmg 3.5.4

for OS X 1.6_Responsive_Resize_Blj8.zip 2.3

Best to El Captan jVJI6_version_1.5_Live_Currency_Converter.zip 1.6

Updated on MacOS miniMonitor.vers.2.0.JXvT2w.pkg 1.2

New to 10.13.6 WMyE_Yoono_Desktop_1.7.4.zip 1.10.2

| 50844 KB | Get UcO1 version 1.2 Desert Stormfront 1.1 MacBook Air

| 66537 KB | Get IJ5R Desert Stormfront v.1.4 1.2 MacBook Pro

0 appréciations
Hors-ligne
A good article, a good book can change the fate of so many people. Thanks for the valuable sharing, please keep it up to date and I will always follow you.
cookie clicker

0 appréciations
Hors-ligne
I am grateful that you shared. This site has a lot of information that I found to be quite intriguing. You have my gratitude and my best wishes that you will continue to provide excellent content such as this piece in the future. krunker

0 appréciations
Hors-ligne
Thanks for telling me this. I'm very grateful for the information you've given quordle

Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie - COUP DE GUEULE.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 619 autres membres